Lycopene Antiox Oil
The Anti-Ageingrevolution – Lycopene – is a natural antioxidant that fights ageing, and its use in cosmetics is a major innovation. Lycopene, a powerful antioxidant that helps smooth outspots caused by the sun or ageing, protects sensitive skin and fights ageing.
- Lycopene is a vegetable pigment that gives red fruits their characteristic colour.
- Its regenerating and soothing effect make it perfect for skin care. Lycopene protects cells from the oxidative stress produced by free radicals, one of the primary causes of ageing.
- This natural antioxidant visiblydelays ageing and prevents and helps eliminate spots.
Lycopene Antiox Oil Day&Night hydrates and softens your skin, helping to eliminate spots and prevent wrinkles. It’s a total revolution in anti-ageing beauty products.
Lycopene Antiox Oil also contains active ingredients for faster and more effective results:
- Jojoba oil: moisturising, antioxidant, anti-ageing, antiseptic, anti-inflammatory and antimicrobial. It soothes minor irritations on the face.
- Almond oil: excellent for treating different skin problems, especially dryness and eczema.
- Macadamia oil: prevents the appearance of wrinkles and helps control spots caused by sun exposure and ageing.
- Collagen: adds firmness, flexibility and hydration.
How to use: apply a few drops of the product to clean, damp or dry skin, morning and night. Massage lightly until completely absorbed. Apply your cream day or night later. Avoid contact with the eyes.